Pre & Post Natal Postnatal Pilates
Bodywise Derby Pilates Mammas
Pre and post natal pilates provides positive skills for pregnancy , birth and life with your new baby.
Bodywise Pilates Mammas
Post natal pilates helps you to:
- Learn some simple exercises and techniques that can make a huge difference to strengthen your core and floor.
- Prevent common post natal problems such and lower back/ pelvic pain, poor posture, neck and shoulder strain and continence issues
- Tone and strengthen, regain a flatter tummy and regain pelvic floor strength
- Promote a general sense of wellbeing to deal with the hormonal and lifestyle changes encountered.
- Learn relaxation and breath techniques to support a calm mind to cope with the demands of being a mamma !
Individual Post natal Pilates sessions
- Bespoke individual 121sessions to focus on your specific needs and goals.
Initial assessment and pay as you go £45
4 sessions £172
6 sessions £246
Each session last one hour with home exercises provided
Current guidelines support activity during pregnancy and post nataly for the benefits to both you and your baby.
However there are some instances where exercise is contraindicated. Pilates is not a substitute for medical treatment and referral to your GP/ women's health physiotherapist may be advised.