Pilates Classes Timetable
- Due to small class sizes prior booking is essential.
- A health questionnaire must be completed before starting the class.
- Classes run during the school term times and are payable in half term blocks by bank transfer, direct debit or cheque.
If you have never done Pilates before and would like to give it a try, please do contact me to slot into the next beginners workshop.
These are held on Saturday mornings 10am until 12.30 and provide you with an opportunity to learn more about the principles of Pilates and ask lots of questions before joining an established class.
keep an eye out for beginners Pilates workshops and courses on this site and on Facebook Bodywise Derby
Current Pilates Classes with Bodywise Derby at Littleover Methodist Church LMC
Tuesday evening with Serena Taylor:
- LMC 7pm until 8pm
Wednesday with Lesley Moran :
- LMC 6pm-7pm, 7-8pm & 8-9pm
Friday with Lesley Moran :
- LMC 9.30, 10.30 11.30 AND 2-3pm
Pre and Post Natal Pilates
Please contact me to arrange a 1 to 1 for pre and post natal pilates or a general Pilates session.
Please contact me to arrange an appointment for Maternity Reflexology .
- Day time appointments are available on Wednesdays and Thursdays.
- Evening appointments are available on Mondays.
Reflexology and Pilates are not substitutes for medical treatment , if following a discussion/ initial assessment it is felt that a referral to a practitioner such as your GP, Midwife or Physiotherapist is required, then this must be done prior to commencement of your Reflexology or Pilates sessions with Lesley at Bodywise Derby.