BodyWise Women's Health - Diamond Pilates
Diamond Pilates with Lesley Moran, Bodywise Derby
NEW SPECIALIST PELVIC FLOOR HEALTH PILATES COURSES AND WORKSHOPS STARTING IN JANUARY 2019 !!!!!!!
Do you want to improve your pelvic floor/ continence symptoms and feel;
- Less worried and more confident to engage fully in your daily activities?
- Stronger, fitter, better, more confident ?
- More in control, doing something positive to improve your health and symptoms?
- Develop your knowledge and understanding in a supportive / relaxed environment.
- Longer term health benefits such as greater ease of movement, strength with flexibility and calmer in mind?
Then Specialist Diamond Pilates for pelvic floor health with Bodywise Derby is for you.
How Can Bodywise Derby help?
1 in 3 women have a problem with their pelvic floor at some point in their lives. Specialist Diamond Pilates is really beneficial post natally, as we get older, during the menopause or specific to lifestyle eg repetitive lifting or high impact sport.
- Do you worry about toileting; getting to the loo in time, leaking when coughing / sneezing or playing sport ?
- Do you avoid some social situations or activities?
- Do you feel the need to use pads, just in case?
- Do you feel your abs / lower back and pelvic floor are weak following pregancy or generally ?
- Do you suffer with lower back or pelvic pain?
- Do you want to learn more and feel confident with Pelvic floor muscle training ?PFMT
- Do you want to develop your general strength and flexibilily?
Lesley Moran has completed her Diamond Pilates training which has enhanced her knowledge of pelvic floor conditions and how pilates can support recovery. She has also developed links with local specialist Physiotherapists to support women further and help them deal positively with the difficulties they are experiencing.
NEW SPECIALIST PELVIC FLOOR HEALTH PILATES COURSES AND WORKSHOPS STARTING IN JANUARY 2019 !!!!!!! be really great to see you.
There will be 3 ways to start you Diamond pelvic floor pilates with Bodywise Derby:
Individual Appointments for Diamond Pilates .Three sessions plus a follow up session after 3 months £180.
A 5 week group course plus a follow up class at 3 months- £109.
These options will incorporate pelvic floor health education , pelvic floor muscle training and an introduction to Pilates exercises to strengthen your core.
Following options 1 and 2,you will be able to join regular pilates classes with Bodywise Derby should you wish to continue, when places become available.
Feb 28th, March 7th, march 14th, March 21st and 28th all Thursdays 1pm until 2pm Littleover Methodist Church LMC with a follow up class at 3 months = £109
One Diamond Pilates workshop 10am until 12.30 on a Saturday morning with a follow up class at 3 months £65. This will focus specifically on the pelvic floor health and education only.
Should you wish to learn more about and continue Pilates, you would then be welcome to join a beginners Pilates workshop or attend individual sessions to learn more about fundamental principles and techniques in pilates and more about your core muscles.
Beginners Pilates workshops are £45
NEXT ONE JANUARY 26TH 10 AM UNTIL 12.30 AT LITTLEOVER METHODIST CHURCH £65 with a follow up in 3 months
Talking is good! and you may find that some of your friends are experiencing similar symptoms and will be understanding and supportive. why not join Diamond Pilates together ?
Many thanks , I look forward to hearing from you.
Reflexology and Pilates are not substitutes for medical treatment , if following a discussion/ initial assessment it is felt that a referral to a practitioner such as your GP, Midwife or Specialist Physiotherapist is required, then this must be done prior to commencement of your Reflexology or Pilates sessions with Bodywise Derby.